Rideshare rental solutions have become one of the best means to make extra money these days. According to research by Indeed, one can make an average of $30 per hour when driving for Uber. And, if you drive often, you can even earn almost $50,000 a year.
Considering these numbers, ridesharing is definitely a lucrative source of additional income. However, there’s just one problem—you do not have the car and the subscription service for it.
To get the most out of this line of work, you should choose the best options.
Here are things to keep in mind:
While you can rent a vehicle anywhere for personal reasons, it is not the same as renting ridesharing units. Generally, you cannot rent a rideshare car from a company that does not operate in your location.
As a result, before choosing a subscription service, make sure they cater to the area you live in.
2. Rideshare subscription services
Subscriptions for rideshare rental solutions aim to offer drivers convenience and savings. However, some offer better options than others.
For starters, the best ridesharing subscription services in Australia are Uber and Lyft. Other subscription services that you can also consider are Shofer, Taxify, GoCatch, Shebah, DiDi, and Ola.
3. Frequency of use
It is important to decide how often you will use a rideshare rental. This will let you weigh your rental fees better. In addition, pricing can vary according to how frequent you will use the rental car company’s service.
Take note that some companies even offer loyalty rewards to those who drive frequently, so you might want to take advantage of this privilege.
4. Miles and usage limitations
Do you plan to use the car for personal use as well? Then you should go for rideshare car hire services that offer unlimited miles. This means that you will have the freedom to use your unit for personal reasons.
While most ridesharing companies allow this, some do not. Therefore, confirm with the company first whether they offer unlimited miles.
It is best to protect yourself by any means when you are ridesharing. To be one the safe side, you should know what is covered by the rental’s insurance. Visit at Keyz
You would not want to have some nasty financial obligations if you get involved in a traffic accident, would you?
How to get the most out of your rental car
After you have chosen the best car rental rideshare subscription service, it is time to know how to get the most out of your unit. Here are three tips that you can pick up:
1. Do your research on the fuel efficiency of the car. After all, if the unit has a higher fuel efficiency rate, you will also save on gas money.
2. Consider the size of the car. Obviously, a smaller car can only carry fewer passengers, limiting your options. And, if you force to carry more than its capacity, then your passengers won’t be comfortable, which will surely affect their reviews of you as a rideshare driver. Therefore, avoid the 2-door units and go for the 4-door units instead.
3. Take advantage of prime times and price surges. There are times when the demand for rides skyrockets and the supply of drivers falls. This is also the time when rates for a ride increases. Drive for more hours and you will enjoy higher earnings.
Find the best rideshare rental solutions at Keyz
Remember that the type of car you drive affects the quality of service you are offering. Therefore, choose wisely.
On that note, you should check out Keyz. This rideshare rental company understands that you want to succeed in making extra money through ridesharing. To cater to your needs, they are offering a wide range of options that suits your distinct requirements as a driver. More info at https://keyz.com.au/